- Undertaking medico-legal reporting since 2001
- Familiar with Lord Woolf’s recommendations
- Attended various medico-legal courses to keep updated with reforms
- Approximately 400 + reports per year
- Approximate distribution of instructions: 70% Claimant, 20% Defendant, 10% Joint
- Have attended Court for medico-legal purposes
- Trained to undertake Clinical Negligence cases
- Undertaking Home visits and Prison visits
Appointments are arranged within 3-4 days of receiving instructions and Clients are seen within 4-8 weeks of receipt of instructions. The reports (if all notes are available) are usually dispatched within 14 working days. Clients are offered a choice of venues and times so appointments are fairly flexible. All clients are sent directions to the place of examination (if required).
Queries and supplementary reports are usually answered within 2 weeks of receipt.
- Registered member - APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) – Listed Expert
- Registered member – UK register of Expert Witness – Listed Expert
I have attended a number of courses in my specialist field and acquired a wide range of general and specialised acute trauma and elective orthopaedic experience at various teaching hospitals. My interests in Orthopaedics include trauma, joint arthroplasty, arthroscopic surgery, soft tissue and sport injuries, acute trauma and elective orthopaedic conditions.
I have a special interest in Trauma and Lower Limb Surgery.
Medico-Legal Training & Courses
- Premex Essential Elements Course – 29th May 2008 - Bolton
- Mobile Doctors Examiners Conference – 14th November 2008
- Medico-Legal Expert Witness Course – 7th January 2010 – Birmingham
- Medico-Legal Expert Witness Course on Clinical Negligence – 21st November 2012 - London
- Premex Annual Conference – 17th November 2015 - Birmingham
- MedCo Mandatory Accredited Training – May 2016
- Premex Annual Conference - 15th November 2016 - Birmingham
- BMI Park Hospital, Nottingham
- The Nottingham Road Clinic, Mansfield
- Kings Mill Hospital, Mansfield
- More Rehab, Doncaster